Formed in 2002, ITAMS is a highly experienced specialist IT & Software Asset Management services firm completely independent of software publishers. ITAMS does not supply volume software, meaning client licensing scenarios are entirely confidential from regulators, software resellers and vendors.
ITAMS provides a wealth of pragmatic, objective advice and help to end user organisations for Licensing, SAM and ITAM, in both the public and private sectors worldwide, and our customers include 14 of the FTSE 25.
ITAMS regularly engages in the production of effective licence positions and risk assessments, audit defence and renewal support engagements. The company operates in all phases of the service lifecycle including SAM / ITAM advisor/service designer, trainer, process/policy expert, project partner and a managed service company, as required.
ITAMS recognises that the market for second-hand software is evolving and gaining obvious momentum with stronger governance and more established players. At ITAMS, we support the overall initiative but we remain cautious and advise our customers on the right approach where results are optimised and risks controlled.
The partnership with Softcorner is an opportunity to combine the practicability of a secure platform and ITAMS forensic analysis and validation of the supporting data leading to a safe and optimum trade.
- Website : http://www.itamsolutions.com
- Headquarters : Harpenden, Hertfordshire
- Year founded: 2002
- Company type: Privately Held
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Specialties : ITAM, SAM, ITSM, Audits: Audit defence, RFI/RFP, renegotiation, Managed Services for Licence Management, Specialist training: SAM and ITAM professionals, Managed Services for IT Asset Lifecycle Management, Consulting, and Software Licensing